Win $500! Thursdays @ 1PM (PT) / 4PM (ET)
Updated: Nov 29, 2018
How much do you know about video games? Come join our official channel, “StreamCraftHQ” using our mobile app to take a shot at winning some cash this week!
❓ HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Using the app, join our channel, StreamCraftHQ at 3PM PT / 6PM ET.
- Visit the trivia URL www.surveymonkey.com/r/QuizCraft via your web browser.
- When the QuizCraft starts, answer 15 video game questions via your web browser.
- Keep playing and our host will announce winner(s) at the end.
🎟 BONUS ENTRY
Having a hard time getting all 15 QuizCraft questions right? One-up your trivia game with a bonus point! Add one bonus point to your total each week by completing the actions detailed on our “QuizCraft Bonus Entry” Facebook post.
- One Bonus entry per week
- Bonus entry must be earned by 12:00PM (PST) Thursday
- Bonus entry is only valid for current upcoming Show
- See Official Rules below for full details
🎉 WINNER SELECTION
The winner(s) will be the person(s) who have correctly answered all 15 trivia questions through the web quiz. In the event that no participant gets 100% of the trivia questions correct, 10% of the prize pool will be given to the person(s) that answer the most questions correctly.
The winner(s) will be splitting the prize pool of the week. If there is no winner, the prize pool will carry over to the next week.
🔎 PRIZE STRUCTURE
Updated Apr. 30, 2018
- Base weekly prize: $500
- Carry over: N/A
- Viewership Challenge in progress (200 viewers): TBD
- Final jackpot: 💰💰💰$500
- If no one wins, runner-up will split 10% of the total prize pot!
Join us at 1PM PST every Thursdays for your chance to win sweet cash prize!
📑 OFFICIAL RULES
Updated: November 29th, 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The live streaming show QuizCraft (the “Show”) will take place on the StreamCraft APP (StreamCraft is a product of PocketSocial Technologies Inc.) and is sponsored by PocketSocial Technologies Inc. (“Sponsor”), a Canadian corporation (957569-3) with an office in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Subject to these Official Rules, by participating in the Show, each entrant (or their parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in their province/territory/state/Country of residence) agrees that they have read and understood these Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”), agrees to be bound by the Rules, and agrees to comply with and abide by the Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final.
Employees of Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development or administration of the Show, and its immediate family members or household members are not eligible to participate in or win the Contest. THE SHOW IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW AND ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS APPLY.
As stated, it is your responsibility to comply with the laws of your country/jurisdiction. You acknowledge that certain countries/jurisdictions have laws regarding contests that may prevent the Sponsor from awarding any Prize (as defined below). If you are a winner and happen to be in a jurisdiction (as mentioned above with such laws), you acknowledge that you may not be able to receive any prize from the Sponsor. By entering this Contest, you acknowledge and understand all rules as outlined within the Official Rules.
THE SHOW SCHEDULE
The Show schedule will be announced through any and/or all Official StreamCraft social media channels, email, within the StreamCraft App or through other announcements as determined by the Sponsor. The Show schedule may or may not be set for the same day and time from one week (or month) to the next and will be decided at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. To be eligible to participate in the Show, you will need to log in with a verified user account on the StreamCraft App. Download the StreamCraft Application (from the Apple Store or Google Play Store) onto your mobile device and sign up for a StreamCraft account and verify your email address. If you already have a StreamCraft account (with a verified email address) you will need to log in and join the Show once it is live.
2. The Show will start at the scheduled time with an introduction sharing the trivia URL and a countdown clock for the trivia quiz to start. The trivia URL is a web-based online quiz hosted on Survey Monkey (“Online Quiz”), where all answers must be submitted within the outlined time frame. To be qualified, you will have to enter with your StreamCraft Username that is also connected to your verified email address. Providing an incorrect StreamCraft Username will automatically nullify the winning.
3. Once the trivia starts, there will be fifteen random video game related questions and there will be ten seconds to answer each question. Each question must be answered using the Online Quiz supplied in the introduction. No other forms of answer documentation or results will be accepted. If the answer is guessed correctly, the user will be able to answer the next questions. If the answer is incorrect the user is eliminated from the Trivia Show but they are still able to watch the remainder of the Show without participation or chance of winning.
1. What is it? One bonus entry per week; A Bonus Entry allows a user who is participating in the Show to get one free answer (and only one). A free answer is equal to having one bonus mark added to your result. For example, if you had 13 questions correct, you would then get a bonus mark which would give you 14 questions correct. If you finish the Show with 15 out of 15 correct, the bonus mark would be void. The bonus cannot be carried over to another week and is only good for the upcoming show.
2. How to earn one? Several days prior to the Show, StreamCraft will make a post (on their official Facebook channel, StreamCraftHQ) about the upcoming Show and how to earn the Bonus Entry. To earn the Bonus Entry, you will need to visit a Gleam link and complete ALL the actions included there.
- One Bonus entry per week
- Eligible Bonus entry must be earned by 12:00PM (PST) Thursday, day of the Show
- Bonus entry is only valid for current upcoming Show
- Bonus entry is added to the end of the Show final results
- The bonus entry nickname must be the same as the StreamCraft user name used to participate in the Show
- Bonus entry is only applied to results of 14 (or less) out of 15
- After results are tallied, there are no participants with a score of 15, a runner up prize will be awarded as determined at the end of the Show
- All other rules and regulations apply to any prize won in the Show
The Show will have a base prize pool of $500.00 (USD) up to and including 100 live stream concurrent users (CCU). The CCU will be frequently updated on the Show’s live stream channel before the trivia quiz starts. For every additional 200 live stream viewers (within the Show live stream), an additional $100.00 (USD) will be added to the prize pool up to 4 times. An example of this would be when the live stream viewer count reached 300 (100 + 200 = 300), the base prize pool would move up to $600.00 (USD). The next prize pool increase would be at 500 live stream viewers with a new prize pool of $700.00.
Another way to increase size of the prize pool is to beat a QuizCraft Facebook Challenge. Each week QuizCraft will propose a target Page Likes on StreamCraft’s official Facebook page (http://facebook.com/streamcrafthq/). Users will be given about one week to achieve this goal and if the goal is beaten by the time the Show’s host checks the Facebook page during the live stream, $100.00 (USD) will be added into the prize pool.
The accumulated prize pool maximum would stop at $1,000.00 (USD).
In the event that no participant gets 100% of the trivia questions correct, 10% of the prize pool will be given to the person(s) that answer the most questions correctly.
PRIZE SELECTION PROCESS
The winner(s) of the QuizCraft Show will be the last person(s) who have correctly answered all 15 trivia questions, answered them within the allowable time and input all 15 correct answers through the Online Quiz.
If at the end of the Show there are multiple players who have successfully answered all of the questions; these remaining players (verified StreamCraft Users) will split the prize pool evenly. If at the end of the Show there are no winners (any who have answered all 15 questions correctly), the prize pool will be added to the next Show.
The Sponsor makes all decisions based on results; they are final and binding in all matters relating to the Show. The winner will be notified through their account in App message service and by email.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES
By entering the Show and/or accepting a prize, you agree to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. When applicable, the winner may be required to execute and return to Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release drafted by Sponsor to be eligible for the prize.
The winner may be required in Sponsor’s sole discretion to complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the applicable prize. Winner may also be required to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date in order to receive a Prize.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, your acceptance of a prize constitutes your permission for the Sponsor to use your name, submissions, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials in all media, in perpetuity, in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate for publicity purposes without any compensation or any review or approval rights, notifications, or permissions.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE HEREIN OR OTHERWISE, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR (A) ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS) (B) AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF THE PRIZE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTEST, (C) DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, AND/OR (D) ANY MATTER BEYOND SUCH PARTIES’ REASONABLE CONTROL.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Show should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the live stream Show. In the event of cancellation or suspension, the Sponsor shall promptly post a notice on StreamCraft App and/or social media channels to such effect.
By participating in the Show, you agree that any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the Show shall be determined by binding arbitration in the province of British Columbia (Canada). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.