In order to cash out your earnings from StreamCraft, you’ll need to connect a PayPal account. Sounds simple, right? Unfortunately, not just any PayPal account will work.
To prevent fraud, you’ll have to make sure your account is verified by PayPal, with all additional verification options completed.
The basic procedure to connect a PayPal account on StreamCraft is as follows:
1. Log in to the StreamCraft app/website.
2. Tap “Me” > “Revenue” in the app, or click on “My Account” > “My Transactions” > “Revenue” on the website.
3. Select “Withdraw”.
4. Confirm you’d like to connect a PayPal if prompted – our system will automatically send a verification code to the email address associated with your StreamCraft account.
5. Input the code in the appropriate field.
6. Enter the required information on the PayPal connection screen. This includes:
- PayPal Account: The email address associated with your PayPal account.
- First Name: The first name attached to your PayPal profile.
- Last Name: The surname attached to your PayPal profile.
7. Save your information.
Still being rejected by our system and don’t know why? Work through the checklist below
1. Make sure your PayPal is verified
To verify your PayPal, you usually need to provide at least one piece of identifying information like a bank account or a credit card.
To check if your account is verified, log into PayPal, navigate to the Summary page, and click the “See how much you can send with PayPal” option. If your account isn’t verified, follow the steps provided by PayPal to do so.
2. Make sure you’ve completed all the additional verification steps available
We’re a cautious bunch here at StreamCraft, so the basic requirements of PayPal verification won’t cut it. You’ll need to complete all the verification steps available to you in order for our system to trust you.
When you log in, you should see something like the image below:
This account has completed all the verification steps available to it, including:
- Connecting and confirming a bank account
- Confirming a connected email address
- Connecting a credit/debit card
- Connecting and confirming a phone number
3. Make sure you’ve inputted your name correctly
Surprisingly, this is where things can get tricky. When you set up your PayPal on StreamCraft, you need to provide a first name and surname that 100% matches the first name and surname attached to your PayPal account. For many people, this isn’t sufficient due to longer names.
If you have two or more first or last names associated with your PayPal account (e.g. if your full name on PayPal is something like Michael Alfonzo Alexander Di Maria), please make sure you are putting the appropriate names in each field. This may take some trial and error on your part if you don’t remember exactly how you set up your account initially – try every permutation to be safe.
4. Make sure you’re typing in the email address associated with your PayPal account
Other than the first and last name associated with your PayPal account, you also need to input the email address associated with the account into StreamCraft. Your PayPal link will not work, nor will your PayPal username. Only the email associated with your PayPal account will successfully connect.
5. That’s it!
If you’ve followed the the steps here, you should have a successfully connected PayPal account, and should be able to withdraw your earnings from StreamCraft. Get out there and enjoy the fruits of your labor (but don’t spend it all in one place).
NOTE: If you work through these troubleshooting steps carefully, you should be able to successfully connect a PayPal account to our system. That said, if you’ve done everything above and still can’t connect your account, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.